[Download registration packet]
Dear Parents & Guardians of New Pond Cove Students:
Welcome to Pond Cove School! We look forward to welcoming you and your child to our school family! Completing the attached packet of registration forms is the first step of your child’s entry to Pond Cove.
The packet includes the following forms:
1. Student Registration Form
2. Proof of Cape Elizabeth Residency Form – please also provide a copy of one of the following that includes documentation of town residency with your name and address*:
•Property Tax Bill
•Phone, Heating or Electric Bill
•Lease/Rental Agreement for a Cape Elizabeth Address
•Purchase and Sale Agreement for a Cape Elizabeth Address
*Private financial information on any of these documents may be blacked out.
3. Student Emergency Information Form
4. Student Health Questionnaire
5. Home Language Survey
6. Parent Questionnaire (for kindergarten parents only)
7. Maine Migrant Education Form
8. Please also include a copy of your child’s birth certificate (hospital certificates are not accepted) and a copy of your child’s most recent immunization records.
To help us plan for accurate enrollment projections, please complete and return these forms to Pond Cove School as soon as possible. We cannot officially register your child until we receive his/her completed registration form, proof of residency, language survey and birth certificate.
We understand that you may need to schedule a doctor’s appointment to update your child’s immunizations, and you may provide that information to us at a later time.
Pond Cove School
Attention: Barbara McLean, Pond Cove Office
12 Scott Dyer Road
Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
Please feel free to contact the Pond Cove office should you have any questions. We look forward to welcoming you and your child very soon!